Heritage Angels Wales Awards (‘the Competition’)
1. This Competition is open to all UK residents. Entrants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parent or guardian.
2. Only one entry is permitted per person/per group, but different people from different elements of the same project can be nominated in different categories, and all entries must be completed on the Competition Application Form.
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. There are five Heritage Angel Awards Wales available as prizes, one for each of the following categories:
5. There are no cash or alternative prizes available and the prizes are not transferable. The decision of RCAHMW (as the Award administrators) and Heritage Angels Wales Steering Group (as the Award advisors) is final and no communication will be entered into.
6. Fifteen shortlisted entries for the Heritage Angel Awards Wales will be judged by a selected panel. Winning applications will be put forward for the Overall Winner award chosen from amongst the winners of the English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish Angel Awards.
7. Copyright in all entries remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of RCAHMW providing the Competition, each entrant agrees:
7.1 to grant RCAHMW and media partner(s) a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence to use, copy, distribute, publish, republish, store, archive, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, perform, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to the entry materials in any manner and in any format and/or media.
7.2 to waive any moral rights in the material submitted; and
7.3 that we may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim, enquiry or assertion of any kind in relation to your material.
8. In submitting your entry to RCAHMW, you warrant that any entry material you submit:
8.1 is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
8.2 is not obscene, untrue, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violating any applicable law or regulation or code; and
8.3 that you shall indemnify RCAHMW and keep us fully indemnified against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
9.1 an entrant or group participant under 12 years old, a parent or legal guardian must explicitly consent on your behalf to publication of your personal information and must agree to accompany you to any publicity events; or
9.2 an entrant or group participant between 12 and 16 years old, you are agreeing to participate in such publicity and publication of your personal information in the event that you are shortlisted for a prize. If you are in any doubt as to the implications of providing such consent please ask a parent or legal guardian to explain and ensure that they consent to your entry to the Competition on the basis of these terms and conditions.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Welsh and English laws.
11. Entry in the Competition signifies acceptance of these rules. RCAHMW reserves the right to withhold, change or cancel the prize in the event of non-compliance with these rules. RCAHMW also reserves the right at its discretion to amend the Competition rules at any time.
12. Any entry which is illegible or unintelligible may be disqualified at the sole discretion of RCAHMW and RCAHMW is not responsible for entries that are damaged, delayed, or lost in transit. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery.