National Monuments Record of Wales Archives and Library Bulletin – March 2016
Welcome to the latest monthly edition of the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) Archives and Library Bulletin which lists all newly catalogued material.
http://www.rcahmw.gov.uk/HI/ENG/Our+Services/Donate+Records/Recent+Acquisitions/. The archival items, library books and journal articles are all available to view in our public reading room. The full archive catalogue is available on Coflein and contains digital copies of many of the items listed.
In preparation for our move to new premises at the National Library of Wales we will be suspending our library, search-room and enquiry service from 4 April 2016. We anticipate the suspension to last for three months.
During the closure we will be unable to accommodate visitors or reply to enquiries. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
We look forward to welcoming you to our new library and reading room in the summer.
Please pass this message on to anyone you think might benefit from this information.
A. J. Parkinson Collection: Cat. Ref. AJPC/01/08
Field notes and/or drawings, produced or collated by Anthony J. Parkinson, relating to sites in Glamorgan:
- Abergorki Waddle Fan
- Aberkenfig Woollen Mill
- Aberpergwm House, Glynneath
- Aber-Taf Farm Complex, Abercynon
- Bethel Baptist Chapel, Georgetown
- Blaen Nant y Gwyddyl Farmstead, Glynneath
- Bridgend Great Western Railway Station
- Bryn-Cefflau Outbuildings, Glynneath
- Bryn Llefrith Farmstead/ Model Farm, Cwmllynfell
- Caersalem Baptist Chapel, Well Street, Dowlais
- 6-37 Cambrian Place, Swansea
- Capel Pantywyll, Park
- Castell-y-Mynach, Pentyrch
- 1-23 Church Street, Pentrebach
- Cyfarthfa Ironworks, Merthyr Tydfil
- Cwmamman Chapels
- Cwmllynfell (buildings east of weir)
- Cyfarthfa Row, Park
- Derlwyn Mawr, Glynneath
- Dyffryn House/ Worlton, St. Nicholas and Bonvilston
- Ebenezer Chapel, Plymouth Street, Merthyr Tydfil
- Gellionnen Unitarian Chapel, Pontardawe
- Gwaun Clawdd Circular Byre, Lamb and Flag Farm, Abercraf
- Horse Street, Dowlais
- 23-26 Incline Street, Merthyr Tydfil
- Iron Lane, Georgetown
- 8 King Street, Merthyr Tydfil
- Lan, Pontypridd
- Landore Siemens Steelworks Engine House, Landore
- Llandaff Bridge
- Llantwit Major Grange
- Llwyn-yr-Egwan, Glynneath
- Llysworney/ Great House, Llandow
- Neath Railway Station
- Neath Town
- New Mansion, Rudry
- Old National School and House, Treherbert
- Pandy, Pontardulais
- 2-6 Poplar Cottages, Merthyr Tydfil
- Royal Institution of South Wales, Swansea
- Rhydcar, Merthyr Tydfil
- St. Brynach’s Church, Llanfrynach
- Tabernacle Welsh Independent Chapel, Adare Street, Bridgend
- The Squares, Abercanaid
- The Triangle, Pentre Bach
- Tramroad Side, Georgetown
- Treforest Tinplate Works
- Union Ironworks, Rhymney
- 53-56 Well Street, Dowlais
A. J. Parkinson Collection: Cat. Ref. AJPC/01/09
Field notes and/or drawings, produced or collated by Anthony J. Parkinson, relating to sites in Merioneth:
- All Saint’s Church, Llangar
- Alwen Sawmill
- Arthog Hall/ Arthog Hotel
- Barmouth Railway Signal Box
- Braich Goch Slate Works
- Brigands Inn/ Bury Hotel/ Peniarth Arms, Mallwyd
- Bryneglwys Slate Quarry
- Bryn Brith, Corwen
- Cefn Caer, Pennal
- Cwm Farm, Cwm Cynfal
- Dolammarch, Llanfihangel-y-Pennant
- Esgair Weddan, Pennal
- Felin Ty-n-y-Nant/ Melin Tyddyn Du, Gellilydan
- Glan-y-Wern/ Rectory, Arthog Ficeroy
- Gwynfynydd Gold Mine, Ganllwyd
- Hendwr Barn, Llandrillo
- Hengwrt House and Castell Cymmer, Llanelltyd
- Llanuwchllyn Railway Station, Bala Lake Railway
- Llwyn Onn, Llandderfel
- Pandy Dolobran, Mawddwy
- St Cadfan’s Well, Tywyn
- St. Derfil’s Church Lych Gate, Llandderfel
- Tai’r Felin, Llandderfel
- Trawscoed, Llanuwchllyn
- Ty Cerrig, Llangywer
- Ty Hwnt i’r Nant, Mallwyd
A.J. Parkinson Collection: Cat. Ref. AJPC/01/10
Field notes and/or drawings, produced or collated by Anthony J. Parkinson, relating to sites in Monmouthshire:
- Abercwmeiddaw Quarry
- Allt-y-Bela, Llangwm
- 5 Bank Street/ Parfitt’s Shop, Chepstow
- Bell Inn, Caerleon
- Berllandeg, Llanhennock Fawr
- Bryn Seion, Tafarnau Bach
- Butchers Arms, Frogmore Street, Abergavenny
- Caldicot Castle
- Castle View Farm, Raglan
- Celynnin, Llangybi
- Chapel, Llanellen
- Chapel House Tithe Barn, Abergavenny
- Church Farmhouse, Caldicot / Llantony Secunda Manor
- Church House, Kemeys Commander
- Cnwc Farmstead, Abercarn
- Coed-y-Ridder, Pontllanfraith
- Cottage WNW of Ysgubor Kemeys, Caerwent
- Court Farmhouse, Rogiet
- Cross Keys Inn, Usk
- 46 Cross Street, Abergavenny
- Cymmerau/ Cwmerra, llantilio Crossenny
- Dolkins Wood Cottage/ Yew Tree Cottage, Caerwent
- Ebenezer Baptist Chapel, The Square, Magor, Newport
- Ford Farmhouse, Magor Road, Langstone
- 35 and 37 Four Ash Street/ Whitefriars Cottage, Usk
- 10 and 10A Frogmore Street, Abergavenny
- Garn Fach/ Lower Garn, Llanhennock
- Graig Olway, Usk
- Grayhill Duck-nests, Caerwent
- Great Birches, Grosmont
- Great Bulmore Farm, Caerleon
- Great Dinham Barn, Caerwent
- Great Dinham Stable, Caerwent
- Great House, Caerwent
- Gwynfynydd Gold Mine, Ganllwyd
- Hillgrove, Llanarth
- Hill Barn, Caerwent
- Howell’s House, Nash and Sons Shop
- Kilpale Cottages, Caerwent
- Limekiln SW of Littlewood, Caerwent
- Little Bulmore Farmstead, Caerleon
- Little Dinham, Caerwent
- Little Ton, Llanarth
- Llananant Farm/ Penallt, Trellech United
- Lower Llanmelin Barn and Byre, Caerwent
- Lower Trefedw, Crucorney Fawr
- Manor Farm/ Crick Manor Farm, Caerwent
- Manor Farm, Rogiet
- Manor House Cottage, Caerwent
- 11-23 Market Street, Abergavenny
- 41 Monmow Street, Monmouth
- Nant-Gam Uchaf/ Nant Gau Uchaf, Crumlin
- Nant-y-Carnau, Crucorney Fawr
- Old Campston, Grosmont
- Old Farm, Cwmllwydro
- Penrhiw-Lech, Llanhilleth
- Pentre, Grosmont
- Pentre Old House, Llanfoist Fawr
- Penyclawdd Court, Llanfihangel Crucorney
- Piercefield Ruins, St. Arvans
- Pistyll, Mitchel Troy
- Pwll, Tregare
- Rhyswg-Fach Longhouse, Abercarn
- Rock Farm House / Rock and Fountain Inn, Llanvaches
- St. Martin’s Church, Cwmyoy
- St. Stephen’s Church, Caerwent
- Swffryd Ganol/ Swffryd Cottage, Llanhilleth
- The Grange, Llangattock-vibon-avel
- The Rectory, New Inn
- The Tannery, 13 High Street, Chepstow
- Town Farm, Grosmont
- Tregrug Barn, Llangybi
- Tre-Owen House, Mitchel Troy
- Ty Canol, Oldcastle
- Ty-Pwll, Cefn-Crib
- Upper Talyfan, Mitchel Troy
- Wern, Tredunnock
- Wern-Ddu, Llantilio Pertholey
- Whitewall Brake Limekiln, Caerwent
- Ysgubor Fach Byre, Caerleon
A.J. Parkinson Collection: Cat. Ref. AJPC/01/11
Field notes and/or drawings, produced or collated by Anthony J. Parkinson, relating to sites in Montgomeryshire:
- Aberangell Corn and Sawmill
- Belan Limekilns, Shropshire Union Canal, Montgomeryshire Canal
- Cefn-y-Mynach Barn, Kerry
- Felin Rhisglog Mill Site, Cadfarch
- Hollies Storage Buildings, Montgomery
- Leighton Estate, Cilcewydd
- 80-88 Maengwyn Street, Machynlleth
- New Mill/ Carno Mill, Carno
- Plas Machynlleth, Machynlleth
- Royal House, 13 Pen-yr-Allt Street, Machynlleth
- Rhyd Hir, Llanfyllin
- Ty Coch Talwrn, Llanfechain
- Upper Hem, Forden
- Whitebridge Sawmill, Welshpool
Emergency Recording Collection
Plans, received in the course of Emergency Recording, relating to:
- Nannau, Dolgellau
- Odeon Cinema, Sketty
- Palace Cinema, Risca, Newport
- Pen y Fal Hospital/ Abergavenny Asylum
- Priory Tithe Barn, Abergavenny
- Upper Tre-Rhiw Barn, Llantilio Crossenny
General Information Collection: Cat. Ref. GCCM2/019
Memoir, in Welsh, ‘Tinplate working at Kidwelly and Brynaman’: not dated.
Investigators Digital Photography
Digital photographic surveys relating to:
- Memorial plaque at Crown Building, Plas Crug, Aberystwyth: 2015
- Burnt Mound, Pant Ffosyrhebog: 2015 and 2016
- Picnic Table, Duke’s Table, Cefn Pwll-Coch, Mynydd Llangtwg: 2016
- Duke’s Table, Trefil, Tredegar: 2016
Photographic surveys relating to:
- North Wales Counties Hospital Complex, Denbigh: 1995
- Town Hall, Pontypridd: 1995
- Trevor Hall Farm Buildings, Trevor Isaf, Llangollen: 1995
- Descriptive account, and black and white photographs, relating to Pentre Padarn Old House, Llangeithio: 1988
- Photo survey of Swansea workingmen’s Club and Institute: 1996
- Photo survey of Trefalen Farm, Bosherston: 1996
- Black and white photographs relating to a thatched cottage at Cefn Penarth Farm: not dated
- Black and white photographs relating to Cardigan Union Workhouse: 1927-1950
- Descriptive account, plan, and black and white photos, relating to Deri Odwyn, Llangeithio: 1988
Proposed Gwent County Hall and Police Headquarters Collection: Cat. Ref. PGCH
Documents relating to the proposed County Hall and Police Headquarters at Croesyceiliog, Cwmbran.
Covering dates: 1973-2011
Aitchison, Kenneth ; Edwards, Rachel. 2008. Archaeology labour market intelligence: profiling the profession 2007-08. Reading, Institute of Field Archaeologists.
Austin, David (ed.) 1993. Carew Castle Archaeological Project: 1992. Season interim report. University of Wales, Lampeter.
Barrett, J. C.; Bradley, R.; Green, M. 1991. Landscape, monuments and society: the prehistory of Cranborne Chase. Cambridge University Press.
Benton, Charlotte; Victoria and Albert Museum. 2015. Art dec : 1910 – 1939. London, V&A Publishing.
Bowden, Mark et al. 2015. The Stonehenge landscape. Swindon, Historic England.
Borrow, George Henry. 1862. Wild Wales: the people, language and scenery. London, Century, 1984.
Breeze, D.; Jones, R. H. ; Oltean, I. A. (eds). 2015. Understanding Roman frontiers: a celebration for Professor Bill Hanson. Edinburgh, John Donald.
Brewer, Cynthia A. 2005. Designing better maps: a guide for GIS users. Redlands, ESRI Press.
Brown, K.; Morris, J. H.; Sanchez, A. A. P.; Critchley, M. 2005.Interpreting the ruins of Cornish design engine houses. Weardale, Europamines.
Buckley, J.A. 2002. The Cornish mining industry: a brief history. Redruth, Tor Mark Press.
Burt, R. 1977. John Taylor: Mining entrepreneur and engineer 1779-1863. Buxton, Moorland Publishing Company.
Cadw. 2010. Caernarfon waterfront: understanding urban character. Cardiff, Cadw.
Cadw. 2010. Glannau Caernarfon: deal nodweddion trefol. Caerdydd, Cadw.
Claughton, Peter & Mills, Catherine. (eds). 2009. Mining perspectives : the proceedings of the eighth International Mining History Congress 2009. Cornwall, Cornwall and West Devon Mining Landscape World Heritage Site.
Dixon, T.; Matthews, A.; Pye, A. R.; Slater, W. D. 1989. Gawton mine and arsenic works: The field survey 1988. Exeter, Exeter Museums Archaeological Field Unit.
Evans, Owain Gethin. 2014. Benign neglect: the Quakers and Wales c.1860-1918. Wrexham, Bridge Books.
George, T. Neville. 1975. British regional geology: South Wales. London, HMSO.
Good, J. E. G. (ed.) 1987. Environmental aspects of plantation forestry in Wales: proceedings of a symposium held at the Snowdonia National Park Study Centre, Plas Tan-y-Bwlch, Maentwrog, Gwynedd, North Wales, 20-21 November, 1986. Grange-Over-Sands, Institute of Terrestrial Ecology.
Gwynedd Archaeological Trust. 2010. Y Bala: Tirwedd Hanesyddol / A Historic Landscape. Bangor, Gwynedd Archaeological Trust.
Hanna, Karen Calhoon. 1999. GIS for landscape architects. Redlands, ESRI Press.
Herring, Peter. 1998. Cornwall’s historic landscape: Presenting a method of historic landscape character assessment. Truro, Cornwall County Council & English Heritage.
Hodges, Christopher. 2015. Derelict stone buildings of the Black Mountains massif. Oxford, Archaeopress Publishing Ltd.
Hunt, Robert. 1978. A historical sketch of British mining: being book I and the appendix to British mining by Robert hunt (1887). Wakefield, E.P. Publishing.
Isherwood, J.G. 1980. Candles to caplamps: The story of Gloddfa Ganol. Bolton, J.G.Isherwood.
Jarvis, Adrian. 2014. Liverpool a history of “the great port”. Liverpool, Liverpool History Press.
Jenkins, L.; Sharpe, A. & Smith, J. 1990. Mineral Tramways Project: An archaeological assessment of the industrial landscape between Devoran, Portreath and Troon, with an evaluation of the potential of the disused mineral railways and mines contained in that area. Truro, Cornwall Archaeological Unit.
Kain, R. J. P. & Richard Oliver. 2015. British town maps: a history. London, British Library.
Kavanagh, Joan. 2003. The glen of the two lakes: Glendalough, a pictorial history. Glendalough, Wicklow Rural Partnership Ltd.
Kinross, John. 2015. Castles of the Marches. Stroud, Amberley.
Krygier, John; Wood, Denis. 2005. Making maps: a visual guide to map design for GIS. New York, Guilford Press.
Leary, Jim. 2015. The remembered land: surviving sea-level rise after the last Ice Age. London, Bloomsbury Academic.
Lewis, Gwynne M. 2002. Bro’r mawn a’r mwyn. Aberystwyth, Pentir Pumlumon.
Locker, Martin D. 2015. Landscapes of pilgrimage in medieval Britain. Oxford, Archaeopress Publishing Ltd.
Mackie, A. S. Y. et al. 2006. Biomôr 4: the Outer Bristol Channel Marine Habitat Study. Cardiff, National Museum of Wales.
Mackie, A. S. Y. et al. 2006. Outer Bristol Channel marine habitat study: summary document. Cardiff, National Museum of Wales.
Melrose, Robin. 2016. Religion in Britain from the megaliths to Arthur. Jefferson, North Carolina, McFarland & Company.
Mitchell, Andy. 1999. The ESRI guide to GIS analysis. Volume 1. Geographic patterns & relationships. Redlands, ESRI Press.
Morrison, Kathryn & Glendenning, Kathryn. 2015. Woolworth’s: 100 years on the high street. Swindon, Historic England.
Mortimer. K.; Turner, J.; Wilson, H. (comps). 2007. Outer Bristol Channel marine habitat study (CD ROM). Cardiff, National Museum of Wales.
Murray, P.; Murray, Linda; Devonshire Jones, Tom. The Oxford dictionary of Christian art & architecture. Oxford, Oxford University Press.
National Museums & Galleries of Wales. 2005. Archwilio gwely’r môr = Explore the sea floor. Supporting National Curriculum Keystages 2-4 (CD ROM). Cardiff, National Museums & Galleries of Wales.
Parissien, Steven. 2014. The English railway station. Swindon, English Heritage.
Passmore, Sue. 2016. Henfynyw Upper & the manor of Llyswen. Sue Passmore.
Pollard, Joshua et al. 2006. Lodge Hill Camp, Caerleon and the hillforts of Gwent, BAR British series 407. Oxford, Archaeopress.
Porter, Lindsey. 2004. Ecton copper mines under the Dukes of Devonshire 1760-1790. Ashbourne, Landmark.
Proctor, Robert. 2014. Building the modern church: Roman Catholic Church architecture in Britain, 1955 to 1975. Farnham, Ashgate.
Pye, A. R. & Weddell, P. J. 1989. Gawton mine and arsenic works: the documentary research 1988. Exeter, Exeter Museums Archaeological Field Unit.
Rattenbury, Gordon; Lewis, M. J. T. 2004. Merthyr Tydfil tramroads and their locomotives. Oxford, Railway & Canal Historical Society.
RCAHMS. 2001. The historic landscape of the Cairngorms. Edinburgh, RCAHMS.
Rees, D. Morgan. 1979. Historic industrial scenes: Wales. Ashbourne, Moreland.
Rees, D. Morgan. 1972. The metalliferous mines of Wales. Caerphilly, National Museum of Wales.
Rees, William. 1947. A history of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem in Wales and on the Welsh border: including an account of the Templars. Cardiff, Order of St. John of Jerusalem.
Rippon, Stephen; Smart, Chris; Pears, Ben. 2015. The fields of Britannia: continuity and change in the late Roman and early medieval landscape. Oxford University Press.
Slocum, Terry A. et al. 2005. Thematic cartography and geographic visualization. Upper Saddle River, Pearson Prentice Hall.
Stanier, Peter. 2002. Cornwall’s mining heritage. Truro, Twelveheads Press.
Tomlinson, Barbara. 2015. Commemorating the seafarer: monuments, memorials and memory. Woodbridge, Suffolk, Boydell Press.
Wickson, Roger. 2015. Kings and bishops in Medieval England, 1066-1216. London, Palgrave Macmillan.
Wilkinson, Peter. 2001. The Nent Force Level and Brewery Shaft. Nenthead, North Pennines Heritage Trust.
Yorke, Trevor. 2011. Art deco house styles. Newbury, Countryside Books.
Zeiler, Michael. 1999. Modelling our world : the ESRI guide to geodatabase design. Redlands, ESRI Press.
Zsámboki, L. (ed.). 1994. Mining and metallurgy of the Carpathian Basin in the 20th century : proceedings of the symposium held 25-26 August 1994 at Miskolc and Baia Mare. Miskolci Egyetem, University of Miskolc.
Ancient Monuments Society Transactions vol. 60 (2016)
Ancient Monuments Society/Friends of Friendless Churches Newsletter no. 01/2016 (Winter-Spring)
Below! no. 2016.1 (Spring 2016)
Brycheiniog vol. 47 (2016)
C20: The magazine of the Twentieth Century Society no. 1/2016
Ceredigion vol. 17 no. 3 (2015)
Chapels Society Newsletter no. 61 (January 2016)
Current Archaeology no. 313 (April 2016)
Diver, magazine of the British Sub-Aqua Club [formerly Triton], incomplete run 1978 – 1992 [donation]
Dredged Up from the Past: Archaeology Finds Reporting Service Newsletter nos. 12-17 (2013-2015) [donation]
Etifeddiaeth y Cymry rh. 62 (Gwanwyn 2016)
Focus [Historic Environment Scotland technical conservation journal], 2016 issue
The Gower Society Newsletter, Spring 2016
Heritage in Wales no. 62 (Spring 2016)
The Historic Environment Policy & Practice, most issues 2012-2015 [donation]
Institute of Historic Building Conservation Yearbook 2016
Past: The Newsletter of the Prehistoric Society no. 82 (Spring 2016)
Pembrokeshire Life (March 2016)
Railway and Canal Historical Society Bulletin no. 460 (March-April 2016)
Railway and Canal Historical Society Journal vol. 38 pt. 7 no. 225 (March 2016)
Subaqua Scene, almost complete run 1984-1989 [donation]
Triton, magazine of the British Sub-Aqua Club [later Diver], 3 issues from 1976 and complete year 1977 [donation]
The Victorian no. 51 (March 2016)
Welsh Mills Society Newsletter no. 123 (April 2016)
Welsh Railways Research Circle Newsletter no. 146 (March 2016)
Journals Current Awareness
Ancient Monuments Society/Friends of Friendless Churches Newsletter no. 01/2016, p. 5: in ‘The National Scene’, comment on the Historic Environment (Wales) Bill [‘generally it is a Good Thing’]; p. 6 ff.: ‘The National Ancient Monuments Review’ mentions the following Welsh sites: St. Martin and All Angels, Castlemartin, Pembs.; St. Mary’s Llanfair Kilgeddin, Monms.; p. 10 ff., Casework section: Gwynedd Council gives go-ahead for demolition of 390 High Street, Bangor; application to rebuild Keeperes Cottage, Rhoose, is withdrawn; Eglwys Crist, Abergele conversion ‘welcomed in principle’ by the Society; Capel Tabernacl, Chapel Street, Conwy: amendments to conversion plan proposed are ‘broadly acceptable’; St. Cynfarwy’s Church (Grade II), Llechcynfarwy, Anglesey: society ‘absolutely appalled’ that a 12th century font is to be retained during conversion as a ‘washstand basin’ – will it be ‘fitted with taps and a u-bend’? Other elements of the plan were also of concern; St. Ffraid’s Llansantffraed, Monms. – concern at proposed removal of pews; Ty Capel, Rhoscolyn, Anglesey: old porch to be reinstated, a preferable option to erecting a new one; p. 24 ff.: ‘HLF-funded schemes completed’ section also mentions several Welsh sites.
Brycheiniog vol. 47, p. 161: Review, by Chris Cox, of Above Brecknock by Chris Musson and Toby Driver
Ceredigion vol. 17 no. 3, p. 1: ‘A North Ceredigion Charcoal Industry’ by John Wiles [former colleague]; p. 73: ‘Promoting horticulture before 1920: The North Cardiganshire Horticultural Society (1894-1905)’ by Stephen Briggs [ditto]
Current Archaeology no. 313, p. 7, ‘News in brief’ section: ‘Protecting Wales’ past’ [note on the Historic Environment (Wales) Bill]; p. 48: regular ‘From the trowel’s edge’ column by the Royal Commission’s Secretary, Christopher Catling, this month about secrets hidden in OS maps, cartographers’ (deliberate) mistakes, TV series Detectorists (good) and Battlefield Recovery (bad), Abraham Darby’s blast furnaces, and Neil McGregor’s retirement.
Focus, p. 4: ‘New lead body for the historic environment’ [creation of Historic Environment Scotland by merging Historic Scotland and RCAHMS]
Past: The Newsletter of the Prehistoric Society no. 82, p. 3: ‘Prehistoric prospection for copper near the source of the River Severn, Plynlimon, Wales’ by Simon Timberlake and Early Mines Research Group
Pembrokeshire Life, p. 23: ‘Skomer’s secret history’ [Dr. Toby Driver to talk about Skomer’s archaeology in light of the recent excavations]
The Victorian no. 51, p. 24, Casework section, Wales and the Midlands mentions two Welsh sites: Custom House (1845, Grade II listed) and adjoining York Hotel (1890) in Cardiff (threat of demolition and redevelopment behind partially-retained facades); Bangor Railway Institute (application to demolish rejected but building still under threat) Welsh Mills Society Newsletter no. 123, p. 3: ‘Editorial – a bill to make history’ comments on the Historic Environment (Wales) Bill.
In preparation for our move to new premises at the National Library of Wales we will be temporarily suspending our library, search-room and enquiry service from 4 April 2016. For further details, please click here.
If you have any comments or enquiries, please feel free to contact us:
NMRW Library and Enquiries Service
Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales
Ceredigion SY23 3BU