Smartphones – The Future Of Heritage Interpretation?
Andrew Kerry-Bedell of KB consultants and IT’s in Conservation will be at Digital Past 2013 to talk about the use of smartphone technology in providing mobile interpretation to audiences at heritage sites. The key points of Andrew’s paper will be:
- The smartphone revolution and user trends
- QR Codes, NFC Tags, Augmented Reality and other mobile interpretation
- Mobile interpretation research – the South Downs National Trail experience
- Making mobile based interpretation work for everyone – practical guidelines
- Discussion– lessons learnt from recent projects and questions