Complaints procedure

If you have a concern or complaint about the service you have received, a member of staff, or any other aspect of the work of the Royal Commission, please contact the member of staff most directly responsible in the first instance so that they can attempt to resolve the issue. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive please make a formal complaint in writing to:

Christopher Catling
The Secretary
Royal Commission on Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales
Ffordd Penglais
SY23 3BU

If you are still not satisfied you may write to the Chairman, Dr. Eurwyn Wiliam, at the same address.

Official complaints and their outcomes will be monitored centrally in order to help us improve our services.

Latest tweets